parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, formaldehyde releasers, MCI/MI and synthetic dyes.
Our Eczema Cream uses the power of oatmeal to soothe and relieve the itching and irritation caused by eczema. Natural oils are combined with Niacinamide and Panthenol to moisturize while strengthening the skin’s natural barrier. Our clinically-tested formula relieves the common symptoms of eczema, prevents dryness and redness, and protects the skin from external aggressors.
- Colloidal Oatmeal – Proven active ingredient to treat and prevent eczema and the symptoms associated with eczema and rashes. Soothes, replenishes and calms the skin.
- Shea Butter – Deeply nourishes to reduce dryness and irritation, while providing a layer of moisture to the skin’s barrier.
- Niacinamide & Panthenol – Strengthens epidermal barrier function, supporting overall skin health and preventing transepidermal water loss. When supported, a strong epidermal barrier keeps skin hydrated and nourished.
- Meadowfoam and Safflower Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids and nutrients to replenish and nourish dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation.
Directions of use
- On cleansed skin, apply a small amount to affected areas. Reapply as often as needed. This product is safe for use on all areas of the body and for all ages. For small children, we recommend consulting a physician before beginning any topical treatment.
Colloidal Oatmeal – 1%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Cetearyl Olivate*, Sorbitan Olivate*, Sorbitan Oleate*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Cetyl Palmitate*, Sorbitan Palmitate*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum*, Stearic Acid*.