parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, formaldehyde releasers, MCI/MI and synthetic dyes.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil is a nutrient dense oil that is rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 and Thymoquinone. This oil provides topical and dietary benefits to support the body’s natural recovery process, immune function and response to inflammation. Topical and dietary use of this oil has been known to help support overall health and wellness.Ɨ
- USDA Organic, Cold-Pressed and Unrefined
- As a dietary supplement, may help to support a healthy immune system and inflammatory responseƗ
- Supports the skin’s natural recovery process and strengthens the skin’s barrier, smoothing its texture and reducing breakouts
- Prevents and reduces the appearance of aging, irritation and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by breakouts
- Antioxidants defend the body and skin from free radical aggressors
Ɨ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions of use
Press 2-4 drops between your palms and massage onto cleansed skin. May also be used on the body, hair and nails.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 to 2 teaspoons per day. For first time users begin with ½ tsp and gradually increase.
Nigella Sativa Seed Oil*.