parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, formaldehyde releasers, MCI/MI and synthetic dyes.
- Avocado Oil is rich in the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid and Vitamin E. It supports overall skin health, while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and soothing sensitive skin. The emollient properties of this oil provide nourishment to skin that feels dry and tight or is undergoing advanced anti-aging treatments.
- USDA Organic, Cold-Pressed and Unrefined
- Soothes and nourishes the skin, reducing redness or irritation
- Supports a healthy skin barrier by replenishing essential nutrients
- Boosts collagen production and increases skin elasticity
"A good Avocado Oil, like this Complete Organics InstaNaturals Avocado Oil, can super-size any basic hair conditioner or skin moisturizer, into an effective hair masque or skin masque treatment. - StyleChicks
Directions of use
Press 1-3 drops between your palms and massage gently onto face, hair, scalp or nails. Always start with the smallest amount possible and increase if more is needed.
Skin Care Application:
Press 2-4 drops between your palms and massage onto cleansed skin. Apply makeup as usual.
Hair Care Application:
Press 1-2 pumps into your hands and massage into hair, starting at the ends and working towards the scalp. Allow to set for 10-15 minutes and shampoo thoroughly to remove.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*.