Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - 4 oz
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - 100% Pure, Unrefined Virgin Oil - Natural Moisturizer for Face, Skin, Hair, Stretch Marks, Scars, Wrinkles, Fine Lines & Nails - Omega 6, Vitamin A and C - 4 oz
- Advanced Organic Anti-Aging - Rosehip seed oil is a fast absorbing, all-natural oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags, fine lines and more. Studies have shown that rosehip seed oil also helps reverse the adverse effects of prolonged sun exposure while it nourishes your skin to achieve a younger, healthier and more vibrant look.
- Antioxidant protection - Not only does this rosehip seed oil for face and body help to reverse and reduce the appearance of signs of aging, but it also includes Vitamin A, a natural antioxidant that can protect against signs of aging such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. It can also work to help achieve a brighter and more radiant complexion.
- Diminish marks & scars - Rosehip Oil also contains essential fatty acids, which are key to healthy cell production. By getting deep into the skin and encouraging the production of healthy new cells, this rosehip essential oil works to visibly reduce scars and stretch marks.
- Multiple uses - This natural rosehip oil for face and body can be used on the hair and nails as well. Keep your skin healthy from head to toe by applying this organic cold pressed unrefined essential oil anywhere that needs a boost of moisture and nutrients. Use this product as a face moisturizer, stretch mark oil and as a supplement to promote hair growth and nail health.
- Perfect for all skin types - This natural, plant based organic essential oil is made with gentle yet effective ingredients that benefit sensitive skin types and even those with oily skin. This dry oil is lightweight and will not feel heavy or greasy when applied. Use this rose oil for face to gently nourish the skin, hair and nails and as an anti-aging serum to combat wrinkles. and dryness.
Ingredients: Rosa Canina Fruit Oil* *Certified Organic. We are continuously finding new ways to improve our formulas. We recommend you reference your products packaging for ingredient information.