- Excellent dryness and skin damage reducer
- Moisturizes skin deeply to make it healthier.
- Good for Face, Skin, Body & Nails.
- Cell regenerating and healing properties repairs skin structure.
- It can help efficiently diminish the appearance of marks, even the very old ones.
- Can be used for surgical , acne and burn scars, as well as on stretch marks.
- Provides shinier and softer hair.
- Gives protection to nails.
- Prevent peeling and cracking of nails.
InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil is extracted from the wild rose (Rosa Mosqueta). Rosa Mosqueta also called is a wild rose shrub that grows in South Africa mainly in Chile. The healing and beauty properties of essential oil derived from the hips of Rosa Mosqueta are known by the people of Chile for centuries. In recent time Rosehip Seed Oil has gained popularity throughout the world for its many benefits.
Natural composition of Rosehip Seed Oil:
Pure Rosehip Seed Oil is naturally rich in Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 6, 3 and 9) that promote healthy skin. They attract and maintain moisture levels of skin to make it more elastic and plump. The essential fatty acids are also vital for hair and nail health. It also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C that are powerful anti-oxidants. This is why they are effective in reducing marks and unevenness of skin.
Directions for use:
- Wash and clean your face, neck, hair, scalp or related areas before applying InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Pour 2-3 drops of the rosehip seed oil on your fingertips, rub them together and gently massage into the skin, scalp or on hair.
- Keep your InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil refrigerated for extended life.
- InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil is strictly meant for external use only.
- A patch test is recommended before using the oil.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.